About myself in this Lock-down and CoVID-19 Period

One day when there was an announcement about the lock-down and the CoVID-19 Pandemic, I was totally surprised. My parents told me about this pandemic and why government has taken this decision.


By listening to various types of news from all over the globe, we felt that lock-down and Social-Distancing is the only solution to prevent oneself from CoVID-19.

I took this as an opportunity to interact with my grandparents, share good thoughts and knowledge with my classmates, started writing, enhanced my skills, making videos and spreading smiles…..

Alongside, I completed all my work and quickly adapted to the ‘New-Normal’ and giving time to my tabla practice and learning new recipes.

Every day, I started my day praying for the humanity and safety of all. I promised myself to become a better human being. When I will grow, I wish to contribute towards progress and productivity of my nation and to become a positive contributor of the society.

Jai Hind..

Written by: Om