Swachh Bharat Abhiyan

Every individual effort for a clean India can be a remarkable step towards the ‘Swachh Bharat Abhiyan’. 

I am a young tabla player too. Through my tabla performances, I inspire people about this mission. In my performances at our Independence Day this year, I highlighted the importance of the ‘Swachh Bharat Abhiyan’ Initiative.

I am inspired by the efforts of our honourable Prime Minister Mr. Narendra Modi, and his this great initiative. I have also promised to myself to fulfil similar dreams of the ‘Father of our Nation’, Mahatma Gandhi. In my other performances also, I try to make people realise the need of the ‘Swachh Bharat Abhiyan’.

 

The efforts made by each one of us for a clean India can only be the way towards this movement of cleanliness. We should also try to set an example for others by our own individual efforts to keep our country clean. Through plantation and by using pollution-free vehicles as transportation systems, we can help to keep the environment clean. We can also promote the use of public transport systems to reduce carbon emissions.

We should also be happy to use bicycles for short travels as one of the simple steps for a pollution-free environment. We can also create awareness of garbage-management and solar energy for efficient use of resources.

Let us create an atmosphere of general awareness about the necessity of cleanliness by taking such steps with which we can set an example to the world for a pollution-free and a clean environment. 

I believe that all things start from our body, our home and our neighbourhood. Keeping this in mind, I help my mother in keeping our home and our surroundings clean. She is my source of inspiration who does everything with dignity and pride. 

Whenever I am among friends and children, I make sure that I share with them, the value of keeping our surroundings clean by not littering. I keep getting knowledge from my parents on various subjects. This enhances my general awareness and interest in many issues.

Similar to the many other important lessons of life that my parents have shared with me, I have realised the importance of cleanliness and the fact that ‘Cleanliness is next to Godliness’. I truly believe in this and inspire others also to follow it in their lives.

LET US PLEDGE TO KEEP OUR HOME, OUR SOCIETY AND OUR COUNTRY CLEAN. 


Written By: Om